Why Home Rewiring?
There are a range of reasons that could lead to the necessity for home rewiring. Some of the most common tell-tale signs that you may require rewiring are:
- Safety switches tripping frequently
- Old, deteriorating wire
- Overheating outlets
- Light bulbs that don’t last very long
- Power fluctuations
- Fuses that blow regularly
- Mild electrical shocks from appliances
If you are experiencing any of the above, or simply want to update the wiring in your house it’s time to call Metropolitan Electrical Contractors. We are experts in our field with 25 years’ experience and pride ourselves on our quality service guarantee.
Our 24 hour team of electricians can often get to you on the same day, around the clock, sometimes even within the hour.
Rewiring Service and Repair
Not repairing faulty wiring within your home could cause large scale issues including:
- Unnecessary fluctuations to your electricity bill
- Costly jobs in the future
- Damage to your electrical goods
- House fires and other electrical accidents
The best way to avoid these bigger scale and more costly issues is to act quickly by getting qualified electricians in to inspect the wiring. Whilst rewiring a house can be a lengthy and costly job, it is something that should not wait when ensuring the safety of your home. That’s why at Metropolitan Electrical Contractors we are proud to offer interest free payment plans with $0 deposit*.
Call today to see how we can assist!